The North-East Regional Development Agency launches the second call of the Research Results Development Program (RVP 2.0) to identify research projects with high commercial potential in the North-East Region and to support related project teams to strengthen knowledge and skills to advance their own project to a higher level of technological training (TRL).
The Research Results Recovery Program (RVP) will be implemented as follows:
- organization of short-term workshops (1-2 days) for researchers and CTT staff, who have expressed interest in assessing the challenges encountered and their needs in the process of marketing their research results and identifying the research teams that will benefit personalized assistance through the program;
- individualized coaching sessions offered to selected teams in order to capitalize on specific marketing opportunities.
In this call, the entities that can apply are the research teams from the following universities:
- „Gheorghe Asachi” Technical University, Iasi
- „Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University, Iasi
- „Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iași
- „Ion Ionescu de la Brad” University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Iași
- „Vasile Alecsandri” University, Bacau
- „Ștefan cel Mare” University, Suceava
Period during which applications can be submitted:
Date from which applications can be submitted: 04.05.2021
Date until which applications can be submitted: 04.06.2021
The Research Results Recovery Program will be conducted in English.
For more details on RVP 2.0 and the application process, please visit the following links: