Brokerage event Ukraine-Romania Transnational Meeting
The North-East Regional Development Agency, as Local Contact Point of the Enterprise Europe Network, invites interested companies to participate, on 20 September 2019, in the brokerage event. "Ukraine-Romania Transnational Meeting", which will to be take place during the Agricultural Fair AGRALIM, Iasi 19-22 September, 2019.
Please submit until 15th of September 2019 your registration using this link: https://rubikhub.typeform.com/to/Lkgp8Y
About the event
This event provides the opportunity for those interested to set up bilateral meetings with over 30 representatives of the Ukrainian delegation led by Sergii Tatusiak, Chairman of Dniester˝ Euroregion and INGO "Ukraine-Poland-Germany". The Ukrainian delegation brings representatives of the International Dniester Agrocluster , owners of medium and large enterprises, farmers specialised in n the cultivation of grains and industrial crops, gardening (apples, pears, plums), malt, horticulture, livestock and dairy products.
Areas of interest
- organic agriculture (preferably in closed loop: from transformation of land into organic, their certification of organic seeds, means of protection, harvesting, storage, logistics, processing and marketing to the final consumer)
- modern methods of leading agricultural business, soil cultivation with modern technologies
- modern technologies for recycling in agricultural business: shock freezing; a new generation of agricultural machinery and innovative approaches to work
- sorting, calibrating and packing for freshly harvested fruits
- agricultural machinery for soil cultivation, orchards, berry pickers, harvesters for harvesting fruits, vegetables, nuts.
Why should you participate
- An opportunity to learn about the Ukraine's retail market in order to identify opportunities for internationalisation
- Identification of new commercial / technological / research partners, in bilateral (pre-arranged) direct meetings
- Establishing new contacts for future partnerships in cross-border projects
- Access to information and exchange of good practices regarding agricultural research results
- Opportunity to establish partnerships with agrofood companies from Ukraine
Enterprise Europe Network is an initiative of the European Commission , being the largest network that supports businesses worldwide , through more than 600 centers hosted in business support organizations , research institutes, universities, technology centers, development agencies. etc., from over 60 countries, including the 28 member states of the European Union, candidate countries, member countries of the European Economic Area, Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa (BRICS) (Details: http://een.ec.europa.eu/)
INFO! For further information, you can contact us by phone 0233.218.071 / 0233.218.072, contact person Mrs. Liliana Baicu - ADR North East (One Stop Shop) or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.